Conflict can be hugely damaging to the success of your organisation. At a high level, disputes can literally tear a company in two. But anywhere conflict arises, it creates a tense and unproductive work environment.
There is a way to approach conflict in which we can reach a win/win and collaborate to a successful conclusion for all involved. This session will focus on bringing about an end to participant’s conflict situations quickly, cost-effectively and with as little discomfort as possible.
This training course will provide your participants with the skills, knowledge and awareness necessary to display a positive approach to conflict handling.
So you can see that your organisation will benefit from training your people in conflict handling, for any job role and level. The benefits are wide spread and tangible.
- People are better able to create a positive relationships and a happier work environment. Bad work relationships don’t just affect those directly involved, they send negative ripples across teams and departments.
- People are empowered when they can rise above and resolve conflict. It creates a sense of confidence among teams, that they’re in it together and nothing can stop them.
- Save money – conflict costs your business money. HR resources, management time dealing with issues, disciplinary measures and even employment tribunals.
- Increase productivity – Workplaces that are able to resolve conflict are more collaborative and unite around common goals. Besides, the amount of staff time wasted arguing, gossiping and pulling in different directions can be very costly.
At the end of this conflict handling training course, participants will be able to:
- Define conflict and how to identify it
- Explain positions and interests and why conflict is so hard to resolve
- Identify the stages of conflict and the five methods of dealing with it
- Follow set approaches to handling conflict
DLEADER ACTIVITY SONG