The training is suitable for anyone that is required to deal with disciplinary procedures at work.
The training will break down the various elements of the processes from informal to formal right through to appeals and will provide clear guidelines on how to approach the difficult subject of discipline in the workplace.
At the end of this Discipline in the Workplace training, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the importance of setting and maintaining standards
- Explain when and why to use the informal and formal disciplinary processes
- Identify the significance of preparing for disciplinary interviews, along with guidelines for note taking during the interview
- Establish how to formulate your conclusion notes following the interview to ensure an equitable outcome
- Recognise the employees rights to appeal process