Anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management.
The benefits of time management training:
- Train your team to be proactive not reactive.
- Get people to stop and think about their time to prevent them working in auto-pilot.
- Improve your organisation’s productivity by getting people to focus on the most important tasks and then getting them done.
- Reduce stress by coaching people to complete tasks on time and cut procrastination.
- Improve the quality of tasks completed by ensuring your team are not always rushing to finish projects on time.
- Improve people’s work/life balance by ensuring time is used as efficiently as possible. No more working late simply because time was used poorly.
By the end of this time management training, participants will be able to:
- Recognise what prevents them from making the best use of their time
- Make necessary long medium and short term plans to help schedule and organise activities
- Manage their ‘To Do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time wasters
- Identify why they procrastinate and how to manage it