- Menetapkan matlamat untuk berjaya
- Mengurus kesediaan diri dan emosi
- Meningkatkan disiplin diri
- Menggerakkan motivasi dalaman
- Melibatkan diri secara aktif dalam pembelajaran
- Menerapkan ciri-ciri The Tiger In Me (ciri-ciri kepimpinan kendiri)
- Menetapkan matlamat untuk berjaya
- Mengendali keadaan diri dan emosi (state management)
- Mewujudkan wayang minda kendiri
- Melakukan kaedah pernafasan yang betul
- Mengenal VAK (Visual, Auditory, Kinestetik) diri
Coach Wan, is a Professional Certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Coach and HRDF Certified Trainer.
She strongly believes that NLP will help people to achieve personal breakthroughs and success.
TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE A COACH
- You will set far better goals that motivate you in a healthy way.
- You’ll accomplish goals and tasks and projects much more quickly.
- You’ll make fewer mistakes in your business life or in your personal life.
- You’ll move up to the next level of your professional and personal life.
- You’ll reduce the number of problems you have
- You’ll likely make more money in your career, profession or business.
- You’ll be a lot happier and this happiness will last.
- You’ll be much more effective and influential with others.
- You’ll become much more attractive to others—on the inside and on the outside.
- You’ll have a better life, not just a better lifestyle.
With Personal Coaching, you will receive personal assistance in developing new habits, creating compelling outcomes, achieving new goals, and evaluating the ongoing results you are creating.
- Personal Coaching is a special relationship where the total focus is on you, and what you want in your life, and what will help you to achieve it.
- Coach will help you get unstuck, get motivated, and stay on track.
- Coach helps you to devise strategies, and choose projects and tasks that keep you on course towards your goals.
- There may be no other relationship in your life that consistently offers this level of ongoing encouragement and support.
- Coach is curious about your dreams and aspirations, what you value, what makes you tick, what you are passionate about.
- Coach will help you clarify your goals and catalyze the action and learning that leads to the results you want.
PERSONAL COACHING SESSION IS SUITABLE FOR:
Communicating Difficult Messages Training is developed in order to help participants improve their abilities in communicating difficult messages. It will help them to identify the best method of relaying information taking into account the message and the individuals involved and enable them to improve their communication skills through practical application.
There is also a focus on helping participants to handle the communication of difficult messages to sometimes-difficult individuals. The key aim is to ensure participants have the confidence, knowledge and skills to effectively communicate to their teams.
At the end of this Communication Skills Training Course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the best method of communicating for the topic
- Prepare and structure effectively in order to communicate a difficult message
- Use techniques to overcome personal barriers to communicating difficult messages
- Manage awkward behaviours and difficult personalities
- Facilitate effective communication sessions
These training will assist participants in building positive working relationships in organization. In organization today we need to ensure that the people who work for us are motivated and willing to give 100 percent commitment. This will only happen if a good positive working relationship exists.
At the end of this Building Relationships training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify how barriers to building relationships can be overcome by recognising attitude and behaviours in themselves and others
- Explain the importance of trust in a relationship and identify methods of developing trust
- Recognise the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours and how these impact on relationships
Stress can be a positive thing, which drives us on and helps us to grow, develop and be stimulated. However, when stress reaches a certain level, it can overcome a person’s ability to cope and can impact on their physical and mental health.
This Stress Management training course has been developed to help participants identify the causes and effects of stress and to assist them in developing the skills required to manage stress in their own life.
The focus is on the positive things that they can do to make changes in their life which will reduce the impact that ”bad” stress places on them.
At the end of this stress management training course, participants will be able to:
- Define Stress and the affect it has on the body
- Use specific relaxation techniques to overcome stress
- Follow a model for coping with stress
- Identify methods of avoiding stress where possible
- Reduce their own stress by following clear techniques
The training is suitable for anyone that is required to deal with disciplinary procedures at work.
The training will break down the various elements of the processes from informal to formal right through to appeals and will provide clear guidelines on how to approach the difficult subject of discipline in the workplace.
At the end of this Discipline in the Workplace training, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the importance of setting and maintaining standards
- Explain when and why to use the informal and formal disciplinary processes
- Identify the significance of preparing for disciplinary interviews, along with guidelines for note taking during the interview
- Establish how to formulate your conclusion notes following the interview to ensure an equitable outcome
- Recognise the employees rights to appeal process
Anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management.
The benefits of time management training:
- Train your team to be proactive not reactive.
- Get people to stop and think about their time to prevent them working in auto-pilot.
- Improve your organisation’s productivity by getting people to focus on the most important tasks and then getting them done.
- Reduce stress by coaching people to complete tasks on time and cut procrastination.
- Improve the quality of tasks completed by ensuring your team are not always rushing to finish projects on time.
- Improve people’s work/life balance by ensuring time is used as efficiently as possible. No more working late simply because time was used poorly.
By the end of this time management training, participants will be able to:
- Recognise what prevents them from making the best use of their time
- Make necessary long medium and short term plans to help schedule and organise activities
- Manage their ‘To Do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time wasters
- Identify why they procrastinate and how to manage it